Jetstar Airways Pilot Recruitment | FlightDeckFriend.com

Last Recruitment Commenced: Ongoing requirements throughout 2017
Currently Recruiting: Yes (As of May 2017)
Previously Recruited Low Hour Pilots: Yes
Trend: Positive

Jetstar is an Australian low-cost airline, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Qantas. It was created due to the growing commercial threat posed by Virgin Blue. It is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. Jetstar’s mission is to deliver low fares so more people can fly to more places, more often. Since our launch in Australia in 2004, we have carried over 200 million passengers.

The group is composed of :

Jetstar Airways in Australia and New Zealand, 100% owned by the Qantas group.

Jetstar Asia Airwaysbased in Singapore and managed by Newstar Holdings, mainly owned by Singapore-based Westbrook Investments (51%), with Qantas Group holding the remaining 49%.

Jetstar Pacific Airlinesbased in Vietnam and majority owned by Vietnam Airlines with Qantas Group at 30%.

Jetstar Japana partnership between Qantas Group, Japan Airlines, Mitsubishi Corporation and Tokyo Century Corporation.

The fleet and destination information below is based on Jetstar Australia and New Zealand (not Jetstar Aisa/Pacific/Japan).