Austrian Airlines recruits ab-initio cadets for its pilot training program.
German to English translation:
Want to fly high and still fly? Then you are exactly here! Do you want to benefit from a highly professional training and find a job for life that is both stimulating and fun? So give your career choice but just the right wing and take the vanguard in our cockpit area! Join our team – Fly for Austrian!
You are our candidate if you have the following basic requirements:
- no flight experience
- EU citizenship or valid work title for Austria Matura,
- Berufsreifeprüfung or Abitur or subject-related higher education entrance qualification from your home country (university entrance qualification or Fachhochschulreife is not sufficient)
- Possession of an unrestricted passport
- Very good knowledge of German and English, spoken and written (the entire selection process takes place in German)
- Height: at least 165 cm
- Glasses and contact lens wearer: low vision with max. +/- 3.0 diopters (non-laser corrected)
- They have never been negative in a DLR BU or FQ
- You have never retired from an Austrian Airlines pilot selection process or training
- You have never retired from an Austrian Airlines or Lufthansa ab initio selection process
Ready to take off? So that your dream job doesn’t remain a dream, apply today!
During the training, no employment relationship is justified and therefore no salary payment is made. After a positive education and a successful recovery, you start at EUR 57,400, – gross / year.
Applications are online.